Thursday, February 16, 2012

Dos Mares - Retro Attitude -

  After Valentine's day, the cold winter, the sales... Is the moment to think about summer... and our next holidays. The sun, the beach, and what we're gonna wear.

  I was surfing and saw The new collection from DOS MARES, a Spanish brand. I liked the atmosphere, glamour, retro... A kind of Seventies inspiration.

  Dos Mares is mixing graphic flowers,  mosaics and solids colors. I love the shapes and all the trims and finishings they used. I love the details and the color palette.




 I love this bikini.... the frill, the pink is so so nice.




 I also really like this one... the fabric has a kind of peachy effect and also the trim they put on... It has a sort of ethnic touch.





 Really cute detail... a small frill in solid with a print mixed together... I like it!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment